Monday, February 23, 2009

Majayjay Nights

I am sitting in my room in the middle of the jungle/rain forest in Majayjay - in the Philippines. It has been as most trips are - amazing! We have had the opportunity to work with people who desire to do all God has for them in spite of their circumstances. The best part of what I do is seeing that the message of the Gospel never changes - but the message of the Gospel always changes people! It is a humbling opportunity! We have a guy with us who has never been on a mission trip before and it is so much fun to see him soaking it all in. He is excited about every thing that happens - well maybe not the crowded airplane. It encourages me to be more excited as I watch him. Let me remind you of what God put in my heart for 2009!

The opportunities before us are limitless - we are the only limitation!

No comments:

Post a Comment